pretty little liars

pretty little liars
best show ever

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Reunion


I went to my family reunion and there was a balloon man. First he made me a monkey that wasn't attached to this coconut tree, then I asked him to make a pig but he was like "how about I make you a palm tree" so I said SURE and he said he would do a pig later. So he made me a pig after the reunion. After that we went to my cousins house, his name is Michael and I got him a spider man balloon. Then he was like "who's is this?" and I said it was his. Then he said he liked mine. Then we went swimming and I brought my seal and my floaty and put it off the edge of the pool and Michael jumped into it. Then I tried but I missed! After that we went to the big pool where me and Michael ran a long way and jumped into the pool, I jumped first and then I caught Michael because he let go of my hand. Then we went to On the Border and I ate a cheese enchilada. Michael had a corn dog and Mom ate empanadas. After that Michael spent the night, we made a house made of cardboard boxes and we put my tent behind it and it made a house that we slept in. In the morning we woke up at 8:44 and we made a mailbox to our house. Then we wrote notes to each other. Then my step mom and Dad picked me up and I brought my balloon with me and I showed them and Becky was like "Whoa, that is a cool balloon" then we got home. Becky was like "do you want to take a picture of your balloon and put it on your blog?" and I said yes. The End

3 comments:

Bimbo said...

Awesome blog Tara, I am so proud of you for writing on it!

XOXOXO

Steph said...

That is a fabulous balloon. I wish I had one like it!

Love,
Aunt Stephanie

belle said...

I love this monkey balloon! your story was really great! you are a very good writer; keep it up girl!